Monday, May 10, 2010

learn about my country #1

hey, i am back again. hope u wont bored with me. :D

I think my blog has became worldwide. so i think i am gonna post something about my country. Indonesia.


in this post, i will not talking about histories, heroic stories from my country (i think that's quite boring for a teenager blog ;). but i'll tell you,
how do we communicate.

Maybe, u got a little curiousity when im talking with my friends on my twitter ( http://twitter.com/justcantika ) or Facebook account. (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cantika.prasetyo?ref=profile)


now, i will answer all your curiousities :) it's not too difficult, trust me ^^

dont worry about the pronounciations. Just try to say it. :)

first to learn: greetings

how are you? ,how is your day?, how is it going? : apa kabar mu? / apa kabar?
i am fine : saya baik-baik saja

good morning : selamat pagi
good afternoon : selamat siang
good evening : selamat sore
good night : selamat malam

thank you : terima kasih
your welcome : sama-sama / kembali

what is your name? : siapa nama kamu?
my name is... : nama saya adalah



well, i think it's enough for beginners. i'll post the other later.

happy learning, friends!



aya




PS
have anything to ask? send me an email on just_cantika@yahoo.com

terima kasih



No comments:

Post a Comment